Saturday, April 24, 2010

Four weeks on Tuesday

So I weighed myself this morning ant it said 91.8!!! Shouldn't have weighed myself again tonight!!
I went to the gym and did 15 on the bike and 25 on the treadmill of fast walking. So I am almost back to normal. Some clothes nearly fit my again and I bought a nice knee length demin skirt (size 18 from Rockmans - still a feat for me) which I could barely do up the button and the zipper did not go up, but today the button and zip did up. Not comfortably mind you but it still did up. My favourite pair of jeans that I have not been able to fit into for 6 months fit.. but not comfortably enough to wear out of the house and sit or walk around in. So I gather in another 5 kilos (or 4 ish weeks) I will be able to comfortably be able to fit into these pieces of clothing. When I do, new photos to come!!!! Woot woot!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, its so nice to hear you are doing well. You will love the feeling of clothes fitting comfortably x

    ReplyDelete