Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 3

Feeling good, a bit sore and tender on the left hand side, but ok. I am not taking anything for pain, as I am not in it, but I do have a bit of a sore back. I think I am overcompensating. I have really just been resting and getting up to have a short walk around Mums house. I don't know.. should I be moving more? Mums thinks I should?
I go back to my house tomorrow, Dooley is down, so I guess I will be moving more then...
Mum is about to make me a very smooth banana smoothie for lunch.. Looking forward to it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josie,
    Saw your post on my blog.. I was driving on day 4 and out and about. On day 3 I went for a short 10 mins walk to the local store. I felt better once walking. I think take it easy and do things in short burst. Yesterday I went to target and half way around the store I was so tired. I cant even carry my normal handbag as it feels too heavy. My hubby helped me do the food shopping ( not that we needed much) I slept 11 hours straight last night. Yes I have some back aches and pains walking has helped. Still aches and tender over the port site and on the left side mostly... Heres hoping everyday gets better for us both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move about as much as you can without pushing too much - just gentle walking where you can - you will heal quicker but definatley do not overdo it.

    ReplyDelete