Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 11

It's now 11 days since banded and I'm feeling great!!! Almost back to normal. Not as much pain in port side when I move the wrong way.. I am looking forward to walking on the treadmill next week.
Speaking of next week, I go back to school then. After two weeks off. For those of you who don't know, I'm a teacher. At the moment in a tiny school, two teachers (one of those the principal), two classes. I teach the little class, K/P/1/2.. So should be interesting. I doubt I'd be able to scoot across the classroom on my chair. We'll see!!
Anyhow, I'm heading towards the end of liquids and so looking forward to mushies.. bring on the mashed sweet potato!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh you're a teacher. Have a nice break and thanks for letting the kids back with us (sarcasm lol)
    Sounds like you're doing fab! Day 11 and already you're thinking exercise. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy for mushies...I loved getting to the mushie stage. Something in my mouth:) You are doing so well...really, really well actually. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog. Congrats on recently getting your band!! I was banded just 2 weeks before you :)

    ReplyDelete