I have a gym membership, and why oh why do I find it hard to actually get there?
I need to do a list to figure out why I am not going!
WHY I SHOULD GO:
- To keep going with the weight loss
- To tone up. (Don't want to be a saggy baggy elephant)
- So I can spend some quality time with my sister (she goes and keeps asking and asking and asking me to go with her - making me feel guilty about not going)
- To feel better about myself.
- The gym is only 5 mins away.
- I love doing Combat and Pump, and Spin (sometimes)
REASONS WHY I DON'T GO
- I am lazy
- I am actually scared of going.
- I don't like being the biggest girl there.
- I don't like people looking at me and wondering what the hell I am doing there. Shouldn't I be at Macca's?
- I want to go but talk myself out of it.
- I get home, sit down and that's it. I can't be bothered to go anywhere again.(see point 5 in they why I should go and then point 1 as to why I don't!)
- I always have good intentions. Always. Alas I am see point 1 and point 3.
- I am super lazy
- Maybe just maybe, I think because I have lost 16 kilos without exercise the last 25 or so will also just fall off.
- I know that point 9 is a LIE that I tell to myself.
Every time I don't go, I can feel the disappointment in my sister (and Mum). I have let them down. I let them down getting so big and needing my lap band, so this is just another on the list.
I feel bad about letting people whom I love (and they love me) down. I feel really horrible and sad at just typing that.
I don't know what to do? I need suggestions and fast.