Saturday, March 27, 2010

Well well well

I am officially on the countdown.. 3 more sleeps, one more day at school then I will be banded.
I am starting to get a bit scared and nervous and excited all at once.
I am scared because what if something goes wrong during or after?
Nervous because it's a major operation, even though it's key hole, it's still a Big Deal!! And cause I know that Mum is worried too!! It's normal for Mums to worry about their kids!!
Excited because it will be the start of a real weight loss journey that I have already had 9 long years trying many different ways to lose weight and to be happy!
So I will blog again this weekend no doubt and definitely before I go into the hospital on Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. Hooray you changed your theme! The other theme wouldn't let me comment.. very disappointing! :)

    3 more sleeps!

    I had the same apprehension as you before my op and of course it turned out to be a complete waste of energy. It's a Big Deal for sure, but the chances of anything going wrong are so minute and if you are careful about keeping your wounds clean the chances are even better. Try to focus on the excitement! It's the start of a whole new life and for you to be the you, you were always meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah though t it might have been the theme. it was onbe of those themes you can download and this theme is a blogger theme! I a excited too! Just have to get through Monday with my class. We are going to watch a dvd so I can chill out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say goodluck! I was banded on Friday 26th so day 3 here. Feeling well mostly only slightly tender. Managed to have 2 x 4hour blocks of sleep last night. Looking forward to following your journey feel free to follow my blog too! Katherine x

    ReplyDelete