Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pre hospital pjs!!

Ok so today I went to see the Athesistist and had my pre surgery visit. My anthestist is so nice and lovely. I know he will look after me well. My blood pressure was up today, however it generally is around doctors, but normally is it a tad high as well. I then went into Hobart Private and had a very clinical chat with the nurse, once again BP was up a bit, but the oxygen levels in my blood was good (99 it said, not that I know what that means!) and my heart beat waw fine.
I then went to buy some comfy hosiptal jammies as I don't sleep in them, and the ones sloth around in at home is a top and bottom. I don't want anything around my belly to start with so bought a comfy nighty (not the nana type ones!). But now comes the scary thing... I wanted it to be comfy, so I bought a dun dun daaaaah size 22. I am ashamed to say that. Really I am. I also bought some nice slippers. I went home and tried it on. Here is what I will be slothing around in about a week.. It says "When pigs fly...." on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment