Sunday, March 28, 2010

Imagination clothes!!

You know what?
I went into Imagination the other day, and thought, in a year I know I will be able to fit into these clothes. For those who don't know, Imagination is a wonderful clothes shop, that sells lovely imported clothes  (beautiful skirts and tops etc etc... stuff that I have always loved). Those clothes are imported from Asia. Meaning XL really would be a tight size 14. So, in always admiring those clothes, yet never being able to get anything but a little toe into those clothes, I am so looking forward to walkiing in there in a year and buying stuff off the rack, knowing it will fit me!! 
This is an example of the lovely skirts they have....


2 comments:

  1. That skirt is very pretty :-) I would also like to fit into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt.. I would like to fit into it too!

    I am so out of touch with clothing boutiques.. I'll have to look out for that one..

    ReplyDelete