Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lapband Lunch

Every month us Tasmanians organise a lapbanding lunch. I have been to three. One post bandin to meet people and chat about it. I find these lunches really good. I am a bit of a hermit, believe it or not, so meeting people who have the same thing in common and having laughs is a great thing for me. As it happends Dooley was down this weekend for it. He is proud of me for going and meeting new people. Here we are:




This morning weighed myself and it was 87.8!! Woo.. Nearly at the ten kilos mark!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You weren't in the 80's last time you weighed in were you? Its so exciting when you get down to the next lot of ten isn't it ?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Laura, I can't wait to get into the 70's!!!!!
    Thank you Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!!! I am not in the 80's yet:( I can't wait until I am though!! I love that photo of you two...very nice. I can't wait to meet you at the state meet in Deloraine:)

    ReplyDelete