Tuesday, November 9, 2010

78.6

Woot 78.6 two days in a row!!! That's a 20 kilo lost in 7 ish months!!Woohoo!!
Dools and I went to se his parents, and I haven't seen them in about 6 months. The first thing his Dad said when he saw me was "You brought half a Josie!" stoked with that.
As I and my family see me all the time, I don't see what others see. I still feel like the big girl. I am far from being small. My goal is 60 kilos, so I am 18 kilos off that. But I don't see the weight loss as much as others. Yes, I know I am wearing a size 16 jeans and in another 5 or so kilos I will be in an 14, I don't see it! Weird hey. I still look at people my previous size and larger and I still feel like them.
I wonder when that feeling will go away?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weightloss! That is unreal. I know what you mean about still feeling like the fat girl. When I think back to when I was about 15kgs less than I am now I think how could I have thought myself fat then? I just hope when I get there I appreciate myself more. V.

    ReplyDelete